Intense Whey is a fine quality non-fat protein blend, which is an ideal supplement to meet one’s protein needs throughout the day. It has the best quality whey protein with a high protein efficiency ratio and high biological value. It contains approximately 20-30% of its amino acid contents as BCAAs, which can be readily oxidized by the muscle as energy. To add one’s fitness goals it offers a full 25 g of protein, 3 g glutamic acid , 4 g BCAA per serving plus intrinsic nutrients. whey protein powder is regarded as a supplement staple.
The benefits that are attracting huge numbers of peoples, especially body-builders, enthusiasts are as follows.
- Intense Whey protein is a popular dietary protein supplement intended to provide improved muscle strength and body composition.
- Due to the greater compliment of essential amino acids and branched chain amino acids, nutrition whey protein results in greater biological value.
- Through increasing endogenous glutathione production, the Intense Whey protein reduces oxidative stress.
- Whey improves compromised gut health associated with intense exercise.
- Whey protein supplementation allows cells to replenish and synthesize glutathione without any adverse effects.
People who can use:-
Athletes, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts to help with muscle recovery, lean muscle growth and general growth use a whey protein supplement. It has recently gained popularity amongst athletes as it is reported to improve athletic performance. So, anyone who is passionate about bodybuilding and further physical development can use this product.
Although it has no known side effects, we should take certain precautions before taking a whey protein supplement. If you are Lactose intolerant then depending on your degree of lactose intolerance one can prefer whey proteins with a concentration near about 5% lactose only. Also, if you are allergic to dairy protein then either avoid it completely or consult to the doctor in that case. One should avoid taking its high doses.
Mix 1 heaping scoop (37gm) of Intense Whey with 250ml of water or low-fat milk. Shake for 45 seconds and consume twice a day. Diabetic, pregnant & breastfeeding women should only use this product upon the advice of a qualified licensed physician or dietician.