Showing all 8 results
Whey protein supplement is always been the best source of protein. It has been categorized into three forms which are used by the bodybuilders & athletes as per their requirement. All three types of whey protein are unique on their own. Common works done by all of these is to help in muscle building and increase strength and stamina for the endurance workout.
We know that muscle development is a procedure pursued by rigorous exercise and kept up eating regimen plan. A perseverance exercise can be performed only if your body creates and store a decent measure of protein that is used during the exercise. In this way, a whey protein supplements can give a rich amount of value in which you can utilize a pre or post-exercise supplement.
Types of Whey Protein Supplements
1. Whey Protein Concentrates:
It is the most basic form of whey protein supplement and definitely the most used supplement amongst all. It includes the highest amount of carbs along with protein and amino. Mostly this is used by beginners and by those who are looking to gain more muscle.
2. Whey Protein Isolate:
It is used for lean muscle building because it is high in protein and low in lactose. Lean muscle simply means a ripped physique where the body contains fat and carbs in a very low amount. Experts say that lean muscle physique is the best form of fitness as in this stage physique attains the highest level of stamina and strength and have willing to perform the high-intensity workout.
- Whey protein isolate includes 90% of protein and no fat.
- It is very low in lactose.
- Whey isolates enriched with amino that supports rapid recovery.
- This is a perfect supplement for those who are suffering from lactose intolerance.
- It used to enhance and strength and stamina to perform the hard-core workout.
3. Whey Protein Hydrolyzed:
It includes the highest amount of whey protein which is 99% of pure protein along with loaded amount amino and glutamine. This level of protein content is the first and most basic reason behind the higher price of hydrolyzed whey protein. Hydrolyzed whey protein manufactured keeping in mind about three factors, fast digestion, absorption and Speed up muscle recovery. These three are the most important activity which occurs in our body for the rapid development of the muscle.
- It is designed to deliver high-quality protein for the development of muscle.
- It is crafted with the high digestive element that supports in faster digestion and absorption for rapid muscle growth.
- This supplement is free from lactose and fat that helps you to achieve lean muscle gain.
This is quite normal when we feel drained or exhausted after heavy training or hard-core workouts session. The post-workout supplement is very important in the process of bodybuilding as it supports muscle recovery and repairing of muscle. Athletes and serious bodybuilders usually prefer those supplements which include high digestive elements. Protein which is easy to digest is also observed as good in absorption. So, Digestion is the very first step to the right utilization of whey protein supplements. What we need after a high-intensity workout is a sufficient amount of protein for strength gain and rich amino for repairing and recovery of muscle tissue. In order to execute both of these activities, our diet must include a high digestive enzyme that can deliver a good amount of protein and amino for the strength gain and recovery.
GXN Whey Protein Supplements
Each serving (40 g) of Armour Whey protein supplement includes 144kcal, 23g protein, 4g of glutamic acids, and 5g of EAA to prevent muscle breakdown and increase muscle size.
- It is formulated with high-quality ingredients that are generally involved in the production of cellular energy by the cells of the body. It is hence the best protein powder for muscle growth
- Requirements of Whey protein supplements cannot be met using normal dietary protein. Hence, the body requires supplement to meet these needs which you can get easily in whey protein.
Each serving of Intense Whey includes 145kcal, 25g protein, and 4.21g carbohydrate. including branched-chain amino acid(BCCA) 4 g, glutaminic acid 3 g, and 8g of EAA to improve protein synthesis and increase muscle mass.
- Due to the greater complement of essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids, nutrition whey protein results in greater biological value.
- Through increasing endogenous glutathione production, the Intense Whey reduces oxidative stress.
- Whey improves compromised gut health associated with intense exercise.
GXN Whey Stack 24 g protein, 3g glutamic acid, 4g BCAA, 8.7g EAA, and 111 kcal in each serving. Rich amounts of glutamic acids and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are mixed with protein which plays a vital role in bodybuilding to provide strength and stamina for an endurance workout.
- It stimulates muscle mass and improves muscle growth.
- Whey Stack helps to perform efficiently during workouts with a perfect supply of essentials required by our body.
- GXN Whey Stack is being guaranteed by FSSAI, GMP, and HACCP which ensures its authenticity and perfection.
- It is moreover present in various flavors, for instance, like strawberry, Rich chocolate, Milkshake, café mocha, and mango. All available flavor of this supplement tastes delicious. In this way, it is one of the best supplements for muscle growth.
Each serving of Raw Whey provides 26-grams protein, 5 grams BCAA, and 11 grams of EAA which is purest and derived from antibiotic-free milk with ZERO additives.
- GXN RAW Whey provides the required amount of protein (26 g), BCCA (5 g), and EAA (11 g) in each serving (33g approx) to fulfill the daily protein requirement for repair and recovery.
- Ingredients of Raw Whey are digestive in nature and easy in absorption. It can be taken after the workout to prevent muscle breakdown and improve.
- Greenex Nutrition Raw Whey is fortified with papain which supports the digestion of whey protein and promotes general body health.
- Two servings a day of Raw Whey is suitable to give you optimum exposure.
Each serving of Gold Whey provides 24-grams protein, 5 grams BCAA, and 10.7 grams of EAA along with several other essential ingredients. In order to make this protein purest and safest for the consumer, no sugar is added in its compositions. Hence, Gold Whey is sugar and gluten-free whey protein.
- It is fortified with the digestive enzyme that helps in digestion and absorption of protein in a better way to meet the increased requirement of protein for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- Gluten-Free nutrition with zero sugar and fillers.
- Gold Whey not only helps you to build the perfect physique but also boost your immune and metabolism system to maintain the overall healthy functioning.
Each serving of ISO Legend delivers 27 grams of protein, 12 grams of EAA(s), and 6 grams of BCAA(s) and 4 grams of glutamic acid which fuels the muscles with quality nutrients for rapid muscle growth.
- ISO Legend is fortified with the digestive enzyme that helps in digestion and absorption of protein at a better place to meet the increased requirement of protein for athletes and bodybuilders.
- It prevents muscle break-down and repairs muscle tissues after the workout.
- ISO Legend increases muscle protein synthesis and keeps your body in the anabolic state. It is great in taste and quality. Easy to mix and digest.
GXN PURE ISOLATE
GXN Pure Isolate Whey is a rich source of protein that aids in the faster growth and complete maintenance of muscle mass. It is the purest form of whey with zero additives. Each serving (30g) of Pure isolate whey 27 grams of protein, 111kcal, zero sugar, and zero trans-fat.
GXN Pure Isolate whey is 100% raw, natural, and Unflavoured. It does not contain Aspartame, Sucralose, or Acesulfame-K. That’s why you get the pure and best Whey Protein Isolate product in its purest form for lean muscle building.
1. Promotes Muscle Growth
2. Low in fat & Carbs
3. Fast Absorption
4. Easy digestion
5. Lean Muscle Growth